Pilatesblue a unique studio in Culver City, with its calming shades of blue and green and a cool ocean breeze. It is a fully equipped studio where you will find a comfortable, relaxed non-competitive atmosphere. You will experience wonderful energy while working in its surroundings with the warm and caring attitude of a highly skilled professional. Pilatesblue offers a personally supervised program of physical fitness for all levels and abilities in addition to therapeutic exercise for posture and alignment based on the work of Joseph Pilates.
Learn both the Classic New York Style and West Coast Style
Exclusive, state-of-the-art Gratz and Balanced Body equipment
offering: Cadillac, High Barrel, Wunda Chair, Spine Corrector and more.
+ New Balanced Body custom designed Project X-Blue Reformer, featuring front & back platform. Experience a full body Pilates workout with added resistance training + cardio conditioning.
The sessions are cutting edge, infusing traditional with high intensity interval training.
Jaime k. Ullman, Studio owner & educator
offers Private sessions @ Pilatesblue and
teaches group Pilates SPX & The Sharp Method classes at:
, Venice & Santa Monica &
, Manhattan Beach.
Workouts at Pilatesblue are designed to:
- Improve strength, flexibility and balance
- Tone and build long, lean muscles
- Challenge deep abdominal muscles to support the core
- Engage the mind and enhance body awareness
- Restore postural alignment
- Create a stronger, more flexible spine
- Promote recovery from strain or injury
- Improve circulation
- Offer relief from back pain and joint stress
- Enhance mobility, agility and stamina
- Elevate and energize the spirit
Pilates Method Alliance Member, Insured and CPR Trained