Pilatesblue a unique studio in Culver City, with its calming shades of blue and green and a cool ocean breeze. It is a fully equipped studio where you will find a comfortable, relaxed non-competitive atmosphere. You will experience wonderful energy while working in its surroundings with the warm and caring attitude of a highly skilled professional. Pilatesblue offers a personally supervised program of physical fitness for all levels and abilities in addition to therapeutic exercise for posture and alignment based on the work of Joseph Pilates.
Learn the Classic NY Style, west coast repertoire of Pilates plus additional modalities of movement & stretch.
Exclusive, State-of-the-Art Stott V2 Max Plus Reformers and Balanced Body Combo Chair.
The sessions are cutting edge; infusing traditional Pilates with high intensity interval training & cardio conditioning.
Jaime k. Ullman, Studio Owner & Educator
Offering Private & Duet sessions by appointment only.
Group Reformer including both Lagree Fitness SPX & The Sharp Method classes at:
, Venice & Santa Monica &
, Manhattan Beach.
Workouts at Pilatesblue are designed to:
- Improve strength, flexibility and balance
- Tone and build long, lean muscles
- Challenge deep abdominal muscles to support the core
- Engage the mind and enhance body awareness
- Restore postural alignment
- Create a stronger, more flexible spine
- Promote recovery from strain or injury
- Improve circulation
- Offer relief from back pain and joint stress
- Enhance mobility, agility and stamina
- Elevate and energize the spirit
Pilates Method Alliance Member, Insured and CPR Trained